Hr Communications & Systems Specialist
Amy DaSilva is the HR Communications & Systems Specialist for QuickChek Corporation. She began her career with QuickChek as a part-time Team Member in 2003 in one of their retail stores before moving to the IT Department as a Systems Specialist in 2009 and most recently transitioning to the HR Department. She has been involved in many aspects of the business and works hand-in-hand with many levels within the corporation. She has a Bachelor’s of Business Administration and Marketing from Centenary University, 2 professional certifications from Northampton Community College and has received several QC recognition awards for outstanding performance with store operations.
Day One - Maximizing Your In-Store Experience Strategy
Brett Friedman will discuss the many factors that are increasing complexity for retail stores along with strategies and tools that retailers are using to drive simplicity for store personnel. Eric Bass of Belk and Amy DaSilva of QuickChek will join Brett to discuss how these retailers are driving simplicity for their store associates.
• How stores can simplify their operations using intelligent business applications, mobile devices, and stronger analytics
• How other retailers are improving both customer engagement and associate engagement through their Reflexis partnership
• How Reflexis can help retailers unify all the disparate systems in the store into one unified dashboard to provide real-time actionable information to store associates
Day Three - Customer and Employee Experience & Engagement
Store associates are the face of your store and your brand. They are the most important tool for establishing human connections and forming relationships that drive customer lifetime value.
That being said, how are you designing learning experiences that will set them up to elevate experiences and feel empowered and inspired? Learn how to:
• Make sense of learning and development in today’s retail environment
• Recognize the impact of workplace learning on customer experience
• Apply new development techniques and formats for a more diversified and impactful training experience