VP, Retail Services
Perry Ellis International
Jennifer is an energetic and savvy retail professional providing years of proven leadership and success at Perry Ellis International. She has expanded and led the Retail Services Division for Perry Ellis International for 19 years. Her retail coordinator team services department stores in both the US and Canada. She also heads up store planning and visual presentation in department stores for multiple brands at PEI.
Day Two - Customer-Centric Retail Design & Innovation
It seems as if retailers gear up all year for the big holiday shopping push. Now that the season is behind them, hear how four retailers approached in-store innovation during Holiday 2016, their predictions for this year and what they are taking into consideration as they approach their busiest seasons in 2017. Then delve into small group discussions to focus on your plans for the rest of 2017.
• What were the key findings from the 2016 holiday season
• Ideas for what to do differently now that planning is underway for this year
• What you can do right now to position yourself for success
Day Three - Customer and Employee Experience & Engagement
Jennifer Stone Williams, VP, Retail Services at Perry Ellis discusses the Perry Ellis criteria in creating a destination department.
Discuss how to:
• Navigate challenges vendors often face when trying to differentiate themselves and work within Department Store guidelines
• Features of the destination department:
- Digital technology and tools designed to captivate shoppers
- Telling the Perry Ellis brand story in a modern, tech-savvy manner
- Results and take-aways
- Future projects