Day Two - Customer-Centric Retail Design & Innovation
At Future Stores, you’re in control! Get involved in our unique, peer-to-peer roundtables for the best discussions you’ll have all year. Talk about your key challenges and hear how other institutions are overcoming them. After 30 minutes, you’ll rotate to a new table and tackle a new topic with a new expert host. Use this time as a unique opportunity to dive into a niche topic of your choosing in an informal and intimate setting. Leave the event with new ideas you can put into action as soon as you return to the office.
1. Investing In Mobile Apps Vs Stores Relying On Employee Facing Store Systems
Moderator: Shari Rossow, VP, Retail Operations, Best Buy
2. Creating Interactive And Personalized Experiences With Beacon Technology
Moderator: Joan Pagliocco, Mobile First and Retail Transformation, Verizon Wireless
3. The Intersection of Bots and Stores—What Are The Possibilities?
Moderator: Heather Bell, Project Manager, Innovation, American Eagle Outfitters
4. How To Bring Your Merchandising Strategy Into The Omni-Channel Age
Moderators: Ken Konkel, CTO, iQmetrix
Marty Yaskowich, VP of Retail Customer Development, iQmetrix
5. Formalizing Metrics Around Your In-Store Technology Investments
Moderators: Brian Dayton, Director, of Finance and
Engineering, Kohl’s Department Stores
6. Understanding The Customer Journey In-Store
Moderator: Larry Payne, Senior Sales Executive, Enterprise Retail Solutions, MaxPoint