February 09 - 11, 2020
Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay, FL
"Future Stores Conferences Have The Right Level Of Seniority, The True Decision Makers At Their Respective Organizations, With Incredible Buying Power. This Is Where We Come To Meet The Right People, And To Make Deals."
Frank Kelly, Specialist, Honeywell Retail Industry Marketing
Event Sponsorship, Speaking and Exhibition Opportunities in In- Store Retail Experience
This isn’t a tradeshow...period.
Future Stores Miami was created to connect the retail industry with solutions that are changing the game.
We do the leg work.
With five months of pre-event marketing activity and a one of a kind delegate acquisition team, Future Stores Miami gathers an audience that is your perfect gateway to your next client.
You can't put a price on a handshake.
Building personal relationships with your future clients has never been easier. Pack some mints, practice your pitch, and prepare to make a ton of connections.
Future Stores gathers 200+ senior level retail executives to focus on innovation and bridging the gap between physical and digital retail environments.
We build the conference... You choose your experience
Sponsorship comes in all shapes and sizes. We work with you to create a package that puts your brand front and center.
Sponsoring a stand in the exhibition hall is a great way to grab attention and showcase products or services. It will bring significant traffic to your onsite team. (Early sponsors get first choice on stand location!)
- Single sized exhibition space
- Double sized exhibition space
- Bespoke sized exhibition space
Speak to your Audience
Helping to shape the agenda and getting yourself in front of the decision makers in your industry creates thought leadership, enhances status and allows you to control the discussions of the day. Elevate your brand by investing in one of our world class speaking opportunities
- Plenary speaking slots
- Plenary panel slots
- Stream speaking slots
- Stream panel slots
- Chairing and moderating slots
- Technology Evaluation Day Roundtable Host
- Invite only boardrooms or workshops
Host a Function
Impress delegates and get your company noticed with the perfect opportunity to stand out. Enjoy your own exclusive room to welcome guests, hold private meetings and product demos or host a sponsored:
- Platform Day Drinks Reception
- Main conference Drinks Reception
- Private Breakfast or Lunch Reception (invite up to 20 key prospects to join you!)
Great exposure for your brand! Give your organisation a leading edge with our different branding opportunities
- Banners and Signage - Raise the profile of your company further through making yourself visible to every delegate by:
- Sponsoring the Registration Desk
- Branding phone charging stations
- Sponsoring chair covers
- Having literature seat drops in the session rooms
- Branding the archways which lead into the exhibition and conference rooms
- Branded Conference Essentials! Be the saving grace to delegates by providing them all with branded conference necessities (coffee, water, pens and paper). They will be seen all around the event; promoting your logo!
We give you permission to fully embrace The Future Stores Experience. Download our event app (yes, you get total access). Attend all of the networking sessions and get face to face with exactly who you want to meet in just the right way.
Let's Connect & Create a Custom Experience:
Don’t just take our word for it...
"As a technology solution provider, we have gained great insights from the retail attendees that have helped us shape our offering. The sessions are good and the hallway conversations are just as important."
Steven Siegl, Director of Growth, Brand Networks
“Future Stores is the best opportunity for face-to-face interactions with retail decision makers. It is time and money well spent! ”
Line Slape, SVP of Growth, Movista
“This event is the perfect size. I was able to land new clients because I had the time and room to speak to as many people as I needed. I think the size, attendee profile and mix of brands is perfect!"
Steve Sabia, Business Development Manager, 3Cinteractive